Here at Advance, we are a people company. We have an intense passion for improving our customers’ businesses and enhancing our Team Members’ lives. We want to continue to build our team with the best, brightest and most passionate people that will help us create amazing experiences for our customers. Advance is one of the leading independently ownded and operated Document Solutions and Mangaed IT providers in Maryland. With over 50 years in business, we have created a stable, fun and family oriented culture where our team continues to grow through promotions and continuous development.
If you are looking to find a position where you can utilize your technical and mechanical knowledge, works with your hands and interact with mulitiple customers on a daily basis, this is an amazing opportunity for you!
· Troubleshoot hardware problems and find a solution
· Complete necessary repairs and preventative maintenance on print hardware
· Develop a great working relationship with the customers in your territory
· Local travel within your territory using your personal vehicle
· Ensure customer satisfaction
· Other duties as assigned
· Mechanical ability/technical knowledge
· Excellent customer service skills
· Ability to work independently and as a team
· Reliable transportation of your own and a clean driving record
· Ability to lift minimum 25 pounds
· Computer Science degree or related field preferred
· Company cell phone/laptop/tools
· Company matched 401K & Tuition Reimbursement
· On-Site Fitness Classes with FX Studios
· Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
· Company paid Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability & Life Insurance
· Company passes for Baltimore Zoo and Baltimore Aquarium
Employment Type: Full Time/Monday-Friday/8am-5pm
Advance provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.